ABUJA FINALISTS FROM 11 ENTRIES
- Naomi Ayuba – Kaduna
- Onwughalu Lilian – Abuja
- Farida Bashar – Sokoto
- Ruqayyatu Baba Manu – Abuja
- Fatima Mohammed – Abuja
- Cynthia Ngozi Okolie – Abuja
- Chioma Ofonagoro – Abuja
- Adaeze Uzoka – Abuja
WISH THEM LUCK in the comments section below!
Themes/Rules for the Competition; Abuja 2016
2 Cakes will be decorated in total. Contestants will be judged based on artistic expression/interpretation, design creativity, uniqueness, resourcefulness as well as creative use of color. One assistant is allowed per contestant. Each contestant should be prepared to represent their region at the grand finale in Lagos on December 1-2, 2016. At this stage creativity and cake decorating skills is the key.
Day 1: Contestants will have access to already baked cakes and will decorate it from 10am to 1pm. The theme is ‘My Valentine’. Judges will score contestants and reserve their verdict.
Day 2: Contestants will have access to already baked cakes and will decorate it from 10am to 1pm. The theme is ‘Garden of Love’. Judges will score contestants and announce their verdict.
– Have a brief description in English.
– Maintain a clean work location at all times.
– Make use of the wet area for all mixing and preparations
– Be cordial to fellow contestants
– Height of finished work; min 3inches, max 12 inches